Custom manufacturing of bridge beam MK-T, PETRA
|Trademark||Dimensions (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|ZV 010||max 3000||40 - 197||60 - 165||max 70 000|
* – as per the project documentation, without any limitations
Beams MK-T (MK-T ČD) are designed for bearing structures of road, highway and railway bridges.
Beam MK-T is „T“-shaped. Vertical web is terminated at the upper part with the shuttering plates arranged in an overhanging way, so called wings. The slant of upper shuttering plates can be accommodated to the road transverse inclination. In case the bridge is equipped with support monolithic cross beams the beam endings are without wings.
The MK-T variability enables making coupled bearing structures of the concrete/concrete system for:
– road and highway bridges with one field, with beam lenght up to approx. 32.0 m total, at larger length from 2 to 3 blocks with the possibility of direct or parabolic drive-ins
– road and highway bridges with more fields made as continuous structures
– railway bridges with one or more fields
– coverage of excavated tunnels, underground stations and other subterranean structures with the option of flabbellate arrangement
– joining beams for covering large areas (garages, storages, etc.)
– foot bridges with one or more fields
– retaining walls
Beams MK-T and MK-ČD (for single-track and multi-track railway bridges) replace originally used beams of lines
KA-73 and I – 73 (I – 90). On demand the manufacturer will provide the design information or can prepare the implementation documentation on its own.